Take your experience to the next level with Deffenbaugh Homes working with on the nicest luxury real estate Sioux Falls has to offer. Work in a fast paced environment alongside great team members!
Pay: $20 - 30/hour
Job Description -
- Framing Carpenter is to precisely measure, cut, and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential projects
- Largely responsible for constructing the shell of residential homes, including walls, ceilings, and floors
- Complies with all PPE standards and is aware of all safety practices, follows safety rules and procedures, and complies with all legal regulations.
- Must be able to use a wide variety of hand and power tools, including power tools such as saws, drills and nail guns, and basic hand tools such as a hammer, framer's square and measuring tape, also must understand use and maintenance of all trade-specific tools and equipment.
- Understand building codes
- The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues; work independently and as a team member; have knowledge and understanding of new residential builds
- Prior carpentry experience with finishing, cabinetry, baseboards, or framing
- Has at least 2 years of experience in a general carpentry trade
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- Vacation, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Match 401K
- We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training, and promotion from within.
- Company Vehicle
- Paid phone plan
Start your career with Deffenbaugh Homes today!