CLB Network’s Year In Review
2022 Was Nothing Short Of Extraordinary
In hindsight, the year 2022 was nothing short of extraordinary for CLB Network and our Certified Luxury Builders. From massive team growth to forging powerful new partnerships with our luxury home builders, potential seemed limitless! Through our collective efforts, we were able to expand and enrich our network's services in order to keep up with demand and deliver the best possible experience for our partners.
Our successes would not have been possible without all of you! The commitment of everyone in this incredible community was at the root of some of our most cherished moments from this year. Let’s reflect on what we achieved in the past 12 months together and appreciate the shared moments that made this year such a success!
- The *NEW* Houzz Strategy - At CLB, we are constantly reimagining and modernizing our strategies in order to stay ahead of the competition. Recently, we have launched a brand new strategy that is more comprehensive than ever before. This strategy focuses on further connecting our builders with home owners, home design enthusiasts, and home project professionals with the help of advanced keywording and inspiring, visual stories from real life projects.
- Video At The Forefront - The possibilities of video technology have revolutionized how we experience and interact with the world around us. To maximize these advantages, we adopted a strategy of integrating video wherever it is possible. The result has been a significant expansion of our ability to connect you with best-fits on multiple levels.
- SEO Improvements Across The Board - Keyword/ SEO optimization is essential for ensuring that your website and other online presences are seen by as many people with intent as possible. This requires continual and weekly assessments and maintenance should be done to ensure your site is up-to-date. As a result, improvements have been made across the board: making pages faster, optimizing content, custom landing pages built around keywords, and more. Additionally, having an effective SEO optimization strategy for websites, blogs, and social postings will ensure your goals are met and your brand stands out throughout your entire online presence.
- Significant Website Features & Improvements - Our technical team have made some incredible improvements to your websites that are sure to enhance the user experience. With the all-new version of the Review app, based on feedback from users - the review process is smoother and more reliable than ever before. We have updated all webpage designs with larger, higher-quality images/videos, as well as custom friendly error pages which provide explanations and automated refreshing when needed. Additionally, we have included qualifying questions into our lead gen forms, along with optimized images/videos for faster page loads. Further still, by replacing older code - navigation has been improved drastically. To top it off we’ve hinged SEO metadata through updates from Schema.org, which has rendered state of the art Available Homes sections, plus new project cards featuring details and features of each project allowing visitors an easier journey through your website.
- Next Level Builder Mastery Classes - Progressing in a career as a builder is an exciting endeavor that requires dedication and focus. That's why our new & improved Builder Mastery Classes are designed to help builders reach their goals. With top-quality instruction from experienced professionals, these classes equip you with the latest knowledge and an ever-evolving skillset. Our goal is to give the best assistance to those who want to become masters of the craft, amplifying their capabilities to go above and beyond what used to be possible.
- More Efficient & More Effective Operating System & Scorecards - Operating systems and scorecards have long been in use to ensure that the job is completed correctly, but new and improved versions of them are now available to make the entirety of the process far simpler, faster, and more efficient. Thanks to these new tools, builders don't have to constantly juggle multiple documents or data sets – all they need is one comprehensive operating system or scorecard where they can streamline the entire construction process. This drastically reduces the risk of errors, saves money and leads to an overall higher quality result for all parties involved.
- Revamped CFO Oversight Services - Many businesses are now turning to more advanced CFO oversight options as they seek to ensure their financials remain well-managed. This new offering offers a tailored approach to meet the varying needs of each of our members. It provides more in-depth analysis on trends, liabilities and losses, while still ensuring efficient and accurate reporting of financials. With this comprehensive approach, businesses can rest assured that their finances remain secure and compliant with applicable laws in their respective regions. Furthermore, the professionals providing these services are highly knowledgeable about industry standards, allowing them to not only deliver accurate reports but to make informed decisions that reflect the way forward for each business. It is clear this new & improved CFO oversight offering could be an invaluable asset for any company aiming for efficiency and integrity in their finances moving forward.
- Targeted Ads and Postcards Campaigns For Maximum Reach - Targeted ads and postcard campaigns can be an effective way to reach the clients you want. By utilizing these campaigns, builders gain access to an array of sophisticated data about their target audience, enabling them to create customized messaging that will engage those customers more effectively. Postcards have also proven to be a great way to spread the word about you, your service offerings, or a recently completed project in the area as they provide a direct and easy way for customers to be informed.
- Enhanced Marketing & Sales QBR Reporting - The increased availability of data has made it much easier to track marketing and sales results. The improved QBR reporting that we’ve implemented enables us organizations to measure the effectiveness of all campaigns more accurately than ever before. With clear insight into success factors and trends, intelligent decisions can be made that drive sales growth and customer engagement. Furthermore, automated reporting processes provide CLB’s marketing experts with an easy way to monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments to strategies in order to keep them on track.
- Upgraded CLB Hire Offerings - When it comes to increasing profitability, efficiency and staying ahead of the competition, hiring the right people is key. Candidates should be matched not just for their hard skills, but also for their personality, values and culture fit, in order to help your business reach the next level. It can be difficult to assess these things during a regular job interview, which is why CLB’s hiring solution goes in-depth with questions related to team work and general mindset to identify who will truly make an impact at your organization. The best candidates will have both the appropriate experience and attitude to take your business farther.
2023 promises to be a banner year for luxury home builders with the assistance of CLB Network. A wide array of services, tools, resources and inspiration are in store to help you better serve your clients and achieve total success, so get ready for an action-packed year! Thank you again for being part of the journey- here's to great successes ahead!
The Certified Luxury Builders Network leads luxury builders to greatness. Since 2016 CLB Network and builders across the nation with annual sales ranging from $5M - $50M have worked together to deliver a 5-Star experience and become market-leaders. Working with one great company at a time, CLB gives builders the tools, training, and support to achieve success in Quality, Profit, and Pipeline freeing leadership to work on—not in—their business.
We're here to help builders. Experience and expertise is just a click away. Contact us today to see how your business measures up to our builders' benchmark, learn what "GREAT" looks like, and see how CLB can take your business to the next level.