2021 was a huge year for CLB Network.
Not only was this year significant for our team, but for the army of luxury home builders who partner with us and trust us with navigating the growth of their construction businesses.
We poured our resources into growing our services to better serve all of our Certified Luxury Builders!
Thank you for making our favorite moments from this year possible, and for being a part of this incredible community.
Before we jump into 2022, let’s look back at this year’s most memorable moments and see what we achieved together.
- Launched An Engaging Blog Strategy Designed To Give Interested Prospects Even More Content: An engaging and exciting blog is a must-have for homebuilders in today's internet-obsessed, content-driven, fast-paced culture. Your blog is the most dynamic location on your website for different types of content based on what is relevant and needed at the moment. Google is one of the first places that home shoppers are going to look when researching new home builders. With relevant, SEO-focused keywords, your blog can drive more quality traffic to your website and serve as a stepping stone to give interested prospects even more content.
- Constructed And Implemented A More Effective Social Media Strategy: In order to appeal to your followers, we implemented a cadence that required posting content frequently and consistently. By regularly updating your social media accounts with engaging content, our strategy has helped to improve your relationship with your followers by creating a platform where clients are able to interact with your company’s media pages and spread information through word of mouth.
- Added QR Codes Into Your Marketing Activities: The addition of QR codes in your marketing materials adds value to your marketing toolbox, drives traffic to your website, differentiates you from other builders, and gives your clients an opportunity to easily share your content with extended friends and family. Learn more about QR codes here.
- Created The “Local Connect Magazine”: With your very own, professionally published Local Connect Magazine, you’re able to reach your best-fit clients where they are with content they'll value and appreciate. Filled with the best attractions, entertainment, and dining options for visitors to check out in your market, this tool can be used by your strategic partners to start conversations and generate prospects while demonstrating your local expertise and strengthening your brand. Learn more here.
- Published Location-Specific Landing Pages: A local landing page is a web page designed to attract best-fits in your local market using location-specific SEO strategies. The content on these landing pages are specific to the geographical area of your business and are a proven strategy designed to increase quality traffic to your website.
- Rolled Out An “About” Landing Page Geared Towards Highlighting Your Team, Process, And Execution: By having an “About” page on your website, you’re offering an inside look into what makes you an award-winning home builder and why prospects should trust you with their future home. By introducing and highlighting your team, execution, and process, you are offering an improved and more personalized user experience. For those who are interested in adding an “About” page to their website, simply follow this photo checklist to capture and communicate the 5 Simple Steps and then email the photos to [email protected].
- Jumped Into The Exciting World Of Geo-targeted Ads: Location based marketing with a tangible ROI - what more could one want? In lieu of those old marketing tactics that rarely translate into qualified leads for your construction company, CLB’s geo-targeting solution can be the key differentiator in your business, targeting the audience that matters most to your company, such as current homeowners and those in the market to buy a home, while also retargeting customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location!
- Harnessed The Power Of Google & Facebook Ads: It’s becoming more evident that Facebook and Google ads help your luxury building business maintain a connected and competitive edge over your competitors, drive quality traffic to your website, increase brand awareness, generate new leads, build interest within a new group or community, and more! Haven’t ventured into the digital ad space yet? Get started today by emailing [email protected].
- Fully Revamped The Client Survey Experience: As we all know, feedback from clients is a crucial part of your construction business and the more reviews you have online, the better! This is why we re-vamped the client survey experience to ensure that our builders are staying in contact with their clients during each step of the building process. We now have a total of seven surveys that a client can complete from the beginning stages of signing the Design Agreement to a One-Year Anniversary survey after the project has been completed. The process is quick and seamless for your clients and the information gets delivered right to your inbox!
- Created New Surveys & Reviews Pipeline In Your CRM: To make sure our builders are staying on top of the survey process, we created a new pipeline in the CRM called "Surveys & Reviews", dedicated to tracking the client’s survey journey. The pipeline is broken down into 6 stages and it's a simple 'drag & drop' as they move through the building process. We've made it easy for our builders to quickly send a survey when a client moves to a new stage by having the CRM generate a task that shows up right in the builder’s inbox! Keeping up communication with the client during milestones in their building journey will continue to lead to 5-Star reviews.
- Added Qualifying Questions To Help You Identify Prospects Worth Pursuing: Ever wonder what the people who choose "No" to the qualifying question receive? We've updated our response to them, making sure they keep our builder top of mind when thinking about building in the future. Depending on the resource guide they originally downloaded, if they choose "No", they will receive the related blog post that ties along with the resource guide, making sure they acquire all of the great information surrounding the topic! We include links to your social sites in the hopes that they follow along to see the beautiful projects and daily posts. We also send a follow up email 6 months later checking in to see if they have changed their mind about building or remodeling.
- Began Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews To Offer Data and Insights In Real-Time: You wouldn’t build a custom home without a blueprint and plan, because they ensure the success of the build. In the same way, CLB’s team of experts knows that your business needs a marketing plan, complete with metrics, scorecards and key performance indicators (KPIs) in order to succeed as a company. Such metrics drive the right behaviors, processes, and accountability within your company to help you achieve your business goals, fill your pipeline, and dominate your market!
- Assembled A Builder Representative Program Designed To Keep Your Marketing & Sales Efforts Moving Forward: Our members are utilizing CLB’s builder reps in order to stay on top of keeping marketing and sales efforts moving forward and aligned with your pipeline and profit goals and objectives. These CLB professionals understand the tool and processes, are customer-centric, and are able to nail down details to convert conversations with strategic partners and best-fit prospects to achieve success in referrals, and sales qualified leads.
- Created Blog Nurture Campaigns With Outstanding Engagement: Blog posts are a wonderful way to show website viewers that a builder is an authority figure in their market. It shows expertise and knowledge in several different areas and puts them in a position to be able to answer any question that a client may have. We created the Blog Nurture Campaign as a way to show clients why they should choose you as their builder. The more information to present to a potential client, the better! The builder is helping answer questions the client didn't even know they had yet, creating a high level of trust right off the bat. The Blog Nurture Campaign is a great tool to guide potential customers on the buyer's journey instead of them going at it on their own. You focus their awareness on your services being the answer, leading to a fuller pipeline for you!
- Planned, Strategized, And Ran Successful Social Giveaway Programs: This recently launched program grows your social media presence and following and allows you to engage with best-fit clients and partners. CLB runs this hybrid Instagram and Email Giveaway for you, so that by the end, you’ll have a chance to further build your relationships with potential partners and clients!
That’s a wrap for 2021. But we can’t wait to share what next year has in store for luxury home builders like you. We can’t tell you everything that’s on deck for next year just yet, but take our word for it—there’s never been a better time to grow your construction business with CLB Network.
Look forward to a long list of new services, tools, resources, and inspiration coming in 2022, starting with Instagram posting for Dominate members scheduled to begin January 3! Also, be on the lookout for the new Review App video tutorial! The video will be placed right on the Reviews page of your website and walks clients through the process of leaving a review through the Review App plus how to easily share their 5-Star Experience on other review platforms!
Great work this year and thank you for being such an integral part of our growth in 2021.
Interested in learning more about the new solutions and services we launched in 2021? Email [email protected] and we’d be happy to walk you through these offerings.
The Certified Luxury Builders Network leads luxury builders to greatness. Since 2016 CLB Network and builders across the nation with annual sales ranging from $5M - $50M have worked together to deliver a 5-Star experience and become market-leaders. Working with one great company at a time, CLB gives builders the tools, training, and support to achieve success in Quality, Profit, and Pipeline freeing leadership to work on—not in—their business.
We're here to help builders. Experience and expertise is just a click away. Contact us today to see how your business measures up to our builders' benchmark, learn what "GREAT" looks like, and see how CLB can take your business to the next level.