Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with customers, co-workers & contractors.
- Attend meetings in association with projects, administration, & operations.
- Set up jobs according to standard practices.
- Acquire the required permits & authorizations for projects.
- Coordinate with internal & external resources to identify pricing & material availability.
- Assist in managing selections, change orders, specifications, & general project documentation.
- Assist in managing accounts, materials, logistics, contracts, & operations of awarded contracts.
- Assist in compiling all closeout documentation for projects.
- Visit job site as necessary.
- Promote safety, teamwork, & cooperation.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, & Adobe Software.
- Ability to read, understand, & interpret plans & specifications.
- Know and understand local and state codes.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid driver’s license.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Business, or Accounting preferred.
- Construction background preferred.
- Construction Management Software, Scheduling Software
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces & be exposed to a variety of weather conditions while on jobsites.
- 401k Company Match
- Free Health Insurance
- Verizon Phone Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, PTO available immediately